Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. As Christians, it is a wonderful opportunity to give thanks to the Lord and to testify to His greatness. My wife and I spent a little time yesterday recounting our many blessings over the last year. Suffice to say their was alot to praise God for. Our little girl turned 6 months yesterday and she is daddy's pride and joy.

I have been reading the Reformed Pastor by Richard Baxter (Puritan paperpack) and it has been wonderful. It is a very convicting read!

On Sunday i will be going over ch 5 in Mahaney's book on "Humility: True Greatness" during our SYM class. This has been a great series thus far esp. for me seeing I need to study and apply the truths first.

What did you all do for Thanksgiving yesterday?

No comments: