Monday, November 12, 2007

Another day in the NFL

Well the Taco6 clan was eager to post a comment after the Colt's game last night. I fell asleep after the 3rd Qtr so i missed some of the fun. It was a wonderful game for those who are not Manning fans. I thought during the first half the Colts traded for Griese or Grossman. 6 Ints??? I guess that only proves that great players need help from teammates when they are not playing well.

The Chicago Bears at this point are not very relevant. I know that. They could only put up 17 against the Raiders...All i want for Christmas is a Quarterback.

None the less, if the Pats don't sustain any major injuries I don't know if Indy or Dallas or G.B. can beat them. I know the Bears can't. But then again anything can happen in this league which is why they play the game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chargers beat Colts 23-21...or should I say Manning (6 ints), Colt's special teams (gave up 2 TD's), Reggie Wayne (he didn't even look like he showed up and played until 2nd half), Adam Vinateri (FG's he would never have missed whle he was with NE) and an inept head ref (false start when we had a legal shift) won the game for the Chargers. Heck, the Charger should have stayed home and let the Colts do it to themselves.

Bring on the trash...

Oh, BTW, nice win for Chicago.