Tuesday, May 22, 2007

God's glory in funerals

It is my honor today to lead a memorial service for Mark Linton's wife (Dorothy). Please be praying for the Linton family. Please pray for me as well. This is a wonderful opportunity of service/ministry.

Pray that i truly encourage Mark and every Christian that attends from the Text of Romans 8:28-30 (at Mark's request).

Pray that the gospel is clearly, lovingly, and passionately proclaimed.

Pray that God would use his gospel to save a lost sinner.

Pray that i would decrease and that Jesus Christ would increase.

Pray that in all things Jesus Christ would be praised and that God would be glorified!!!


In Christ's amazing love,
Caleb

3 comments:

Tacosix said...

Well put my friend...and I pray for you and this situation.

Anonymous said...

Indy 500 today...you watchin?

Joe
P.S. My dad got to go to the race...he was so excited, it was great to get to see him go...

Caleb Kolstad said...

No-

I like too many sports already. I dont even want get into car racing or horse racing.

I preached today on Jude 11. Check it out at www.fbccarmel.com

Blessings to the TACO6