Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I'm Back...

Back in So. Cal that is.  I forgot how fast people drive in So. California.  The pace of life is so much faster here then it is in Indianapolis (Carmel).  I actually sort of enjoy the slower pace of life.  I was going 75 on the 118 today and was getting passed left and right.  Crazy!

It is great being back in the 70 degree sunshine.  When i left Indy it was cold (25) and raining (freezing rain/snow).  

It is also a joy to be back at my former home church Grace Community.  This is my first time back in 3 years.  The music and everything today was just awesome.  John MacArthur preached a classic sermon that i highly recommend to everyone (Shepherds Conference dot org).  I would imagine Tim Challies is blogging all about this at his website if you're really interested.

It's time for dinner and then more MacArthur tonight.  Gotta run!


2 comments:

Lauren said...

have a great time at the conference! I agree about the slower pace of life here. When I went out there my freshman year I went through culture shock. But now I'm still getting used to getting back into a slower pace of life. :)

Enjoy the warm weather!!

Caleb Kolstad said...

I hear you Lauren. Culture shock is a good way of describing it. I guess i am more of a midwestern suburban guy now.

Grace,
Caleb