Saturday, October 14, 2006

Da Bears are back in town!

On 9-11-06 i posted the following,
I've been a Bears fan since 1982 (my first childhood photograph w/Bears clothing on) and I've stuck with them these 26 years. I was born in WI so you understand this never made me a popular guy around the house. My dad and older brother are both huge Packer fans. My little brother is a Houston Oilers fan (now the Tenn. Titans) which makes things interesting.

Moving from CA to IN has been great. One of the things that has been annoying is getting use to being on E.S.T. Monday night games start at 8:30pm or later so I'm in bed before the start of the third quarter.

People at our church are serious Colts fans! We live only 25 minutes from the RCA Dome. As you can imagine Peyton is a very popular baby name out here.


EVEN COLTS FANS REALIZE THE BEARS ARE THE BETTER TEAM (AT LEAST FOR NOW).

I'll take Rex and the Bear's D over Peyton Manning and Colt's O anyday!!!!

5 comments:

Caleb Kolstad said...

Andrew-

How's it going? I would like to go to the Shepherd's Conference but don't know if i will be able to or not. Our elders/Sr. Pastor have to approve any conferences.

CK

Caleb Kolstad said...

Mark-

The Colts have some injuries now just like the Bears. It would be so great if they played in the Super Bowl.

Caleb Kolstad said...

Here is the quote in context

EVEN COLTS FANS REALIZE THE BEARS ARE THE BETTER TEAM (AT LEAST FOR NOW).

I'll take Rex and the Bear's D over Peyton Manning and Colt's O anyday!!!!

Anonymous said...

7-0 Bears and 7-0 Colts

Go Tom Brady beat P Manning!

Caleb Kolstad said...

7-1 Bears and 8-0 Colts!

BUMMER man.