Friday, May 05, 2006

Books I've recently read/Book I'm currently reading

Most of my reading time takes place at home after work/ministry. What are you currently reading (outside the Bible)?

I don't read as much as i should or would like but here is what i've read in the past 6+ months:

1. The Church: One, Holy, Catholic, & Apostolic (by Dever, Ryken, Phillips).
2. Whatever Happened to the Truth (by Mohler, Kostenberg, etc).
3. Dear Timothy: Letters on Pastoral Ministry (edited by Tom Ascol).
4. Becoming Conversant with the Emerging Church (by D.A. Carson).
5. TMS Journal on the New Perspective
6. The Old Evangelicalism (by Ian Murray).
7. From Pride to Humility (by S Scott).
8. Numerous "Jude commentaries" (authors vary)
9. Christian Counselor's Manuel (Jay Adams)

Books I am currently reading:

1. No Place for the Truth (by David F. Wells).
2. The Cross and Christian Ministry (by D.A. Carson).
3. Women's Ministry in the Local Church (by Ligon Duncan)
4. Knowing God (By J.I. Packer)
5. The Holiness of God (by R.C. Sproul)

No comments: