Friday, October 09, 2009

What are you reading?


It has been some time since my last reading report. I must admit I have not been reading as much as i can/should lately. Too much TV i guess. What good books have you read lately?


Books I've recently read

1. Heroes by Iain H Murray
2. Jesus Christ: the Prince of Preachers by Mike Abendroth
3. Revelation 20 and the Millennial Debate by Matt Waymeyer
4. The Rapture: 3 Views by various authors

Books I'm currently enjoying

1. Worship Matters by Bob Kauflin
2. Various Revelation commentaries and journal articles
3. 9 Marks of a Healthy Church by Mark Dever
4. 10 Questions to Diagnosing your Spiritual Health by Don Whitney
5. The Exemplary Husband by Stuart Scott
6. The Seven Last Things by David J Macleod
7. Toward An Exegetical Theology by Walter C Kaiser

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Joy of Fearing God--Bridges
Shelter in the Storm-Tripp

Miss ya,
Sis