Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July Update

So what have you been up to this summer? Read any good books?



Books I am currently reading:

Between Two Worlds (John Stott)

numerous Revelation commentaries



Books i finished in the last couple of months:

Believer's Baptism: Sign of the N.C. in Christ (Schreiner)

Future Israel (Barry Horner)

Famine in the Land (Steve Lawson)

Culture Shift (R. Albert Mohler)

Preaching and Preachers (D.M. Lloyd-Jones)

Christian Living Beyond Belief (Cliff McManis)

numerous Jude commentaries (various authors)

2 comments:

bean said...

Caleb! No one has answered you, so I will, but my books are a little more random than yours. :) I'm currently reading "While Europe Slept", "The Power of Prayer in the Believer's Life", "Does the Birth Control Pill Cause Abortions" and I have a pesky 20 pages left in "Total Truth".

In the past couple of months I finished "100 Cupboards", "Leepike Ridge", "Beyond Morning Sickness : Battling Hyperemesis Gravidarum" and "The Chronicles of Narnia".

Caleb Kolstad said...

Thanks Morgan- I was able to catch up with your hubby at Shepherds. Andrea and I are now in Freeport, Ill and are enjoying our new ministry. Have a great summer.